Back in October we took at look at three Intel P965 motherboards that we managed to get into our labs.
The Intel P965 chipset has really impressed us in the fact that it may be classed as the "mainstream chipset" compared to the older and more expensive 975X chipset but its features and performance surpass the enthusiast 975X chipset with DDR2-800 memory support, high FSB overclocking potential and now with Crossfire support, its hard to consider a 975X chipset.
We had already planned to do this second part roundup but waiting for all of the motherboards to come into our labs was a bit of a push back affair. After nearly two months of waiting we now have four more boards to put on our chopping blocks - two from Gigabyte, one from ABIT and one from Biostar.
Let's have a look as what we have here as we try and discover what is the ultimate Intel P965 motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Gigabyte P965-DS3]
- Page 3 [ABIT AB9 Pro]
- Page 4 [Biostar T Force P965 Deluxe]
- Page 5 [Gigabyte P965-DQ6]
- Page 6 [BIOS and Overclocking - Gigabyte P965-DQ3]
- Page 7 [BIOS and Overclocking - ABIT AB9 Pro]
- Page 8 [BIOS and Overclocking - Biostar T Force]
- Page 9 [BIOS and Overclocking - Gigabyte 965P-DQ6]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook Pro powered by AMD Polaris GPU
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- Jump into programming with 4 top Java courses
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications