AORUS Press Conference
While the press conference itself wasn't the coolest thing I saw, GIGABYTE did unveil their new AORUS brand for high-end gaming motherboards. AORUS is already known for their powerful gaming notebooks, and GIGABYTE decided to use the brand for its new motherboards. GIGABYTE Sales Vice President Tony Liao flew from Taiwan to give the keynote and establish AORUS branded motherboards.
Along with all the beautiful case mods we saw, GIGABYTE also unveiled customized plastic add-ons for their AORUS motherboards. Theoretically, you could have the overlay customized to anything you like, but it seems GIGABYTE will offer a few different varieties for AORUS motherboards. The overlay bar looks really nice in person, and produce one of the best and unique RGB lighting effects I have seen thus far.
GIGABYTE's President was also present and gave a speech about the company's outlook, and he did it remotely using an interactive robot. Far gone are the days where you have to be physically present to give a speech.
The robot used is the BeamPro, developed for many uses where experts are far away but still need to be present. The robot can move around and interact in real-time with the audience. Although GIGABYTE's President was in Taiwan, lag was at a minimum.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017