AORUS Press Conference
While the press conference itself wasn't the coolest thing I saw, GIGABYTE did unveil their new AORUS brand for high-end gaming motherboards. AORUS is already known for their powerful gaming notebooks, and GIGABYTE decided to use the brand for its new motherboards. GIGABYTE Sales Vice President Tony Liao flew from Taiwan to give the keynote and establish AORUS branded motherboards.
Along with all the beautiful case mods we saw, GIGABYTE also unveiled customized plastic add-ons for their AORUS motherboards. Theoretically, you could have the overlay customized to anything you like, but it seems GIGABYTE will offer a few different varieties for AORUS motherboards. The overlay bar looks really nice in person, and produce one of the best and unique RGB lighting effects I have seen thus far.
GIGABYTE's President was also present and gave a speech about the company's outlook, and he did it remotely using an interactive robot. Far gone are the days where you have to be physically present to give a speech.
The robot used is the BeamPro, developed for many uses where experts are far away but still need to be present. The robot can move around and interact in real-time with the audience. Although GIGABYTE's President was in Taiwan, lag was at a minimum.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand