AORUS Press Conference
While the press conference itself wasn't the coolest thing I saw, GIGABYTE did unveil their new AORUS brand for high-end gaming motherboards. AORUS is already known for their powerful gaming notebooks, and GIGABYTE decided to use the brand for its new motherboards. GIGABYTE Sales Vice President Tony Liao flew from Taiwan to give the keynote and establish AORUS branded motherboards.
Along with all the beautiful case mods we saw, GIGABYTE also unveiled customized plastic add-ons for their AORUS motherboards. Theoretically, you could have the overlay customized to anything you like, but it seems GIGABYTE will offer a few different varieties for AORUS motherboards. The overlay bar looks really nice in person, and produce one of the best and unique RGB lighting effects I have seen thus far.
GIGABYTE's President was also present and gave a speech about the company's outlook, and he did it remotely using an interactive robot. Far gone are the days where you have to be physically present to give a speech.
The robot used is the BeamPro, developed for many uses where experts are far away but still need to be present. The robot can move around and interact in real-time with the audience. Although GIGABYTE's President was in Taiwan, lag was at a minimum.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 has 21 million users, eSports mode coming
- Capcom misses sales targets for its major games
- Accept your Fate in our 'Fast & Furious' giveaway
- Battlegrounds creator doesn't consider himself a gamer
- EA: AR is 'more interesting', VR isn't ready just yet
- Logitech MK850 Performance Mouse & Keyboard Combo Review
- FSP Windale 6 CPU Cooler Review
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers