What Is Deus Ex?!
The original Deus Ex is one of my favorite games of all time and a huge influence on me, and what I expect as a gamer. Warren Spector is the brain behind the franchise, and he's worked on some of my other favorite games like the Wing Commander games, System Shock (that would be in my top 5), Crusader: No Remorse, and more.
Deus Ex was released in 2000 to critical acclaim, as it combined the first-person shooter style we knew and loved in the 90s, with stealth, RPG elements, and a grand conspiracy storyline that was awesome at the time. It was followed by a sequel in 2003 called Deus Ex: Invisible War, which didn't live up to the original, and then three prequels - Deus Ex: Human Revolution (which was awesome), Deus Ex: The Fall (forgettable) and now, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is set in 2029, two years after the events that took place in Human Revolution and the "Aug Incident", where mechanically-enhanced humans were uncontrollable and violent. The Illuminati received implanted technology that was designed to control them through their augmentations and is abused by a rogue Illuminati member that wants to rid the world of augmentations.
The game is available on Steam, and on the Xbox One and PS4. But let's see how the PC side of Mankind Divided is, as we've tested it at 1920x1080, 2560x1440, and 3840x2160 on a range of graphics cards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Testing Methodology & Test Setup Configuration]
- Page 3 [Benchmark Results]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset