IOMeter - Sequential Performance with QD
Sequential read for the four-drive RAID 0 came in at 689 MB/s, topping the chart. RAID 5 and 10 came in at 352 MB/s and 331 MB/s, respectively.
Moving over to sequential write, we found the four-drive RAID 0 at 677 MB/s, while the RAID 5 landed at 350 MB/s, and our RAID 10 array peaked at 342 MB/s at QD32.
Read latency for the four-drive RAID 0 topped the chart at 23ms, while the RAID 5 came in at 11ms. The RAID 10 array came in just above the RAID 5 at 12ms.
Write latency was quite similar to the read latency with the four-drive RAID 0 landing at 23ms. The RAID 5 and 10 arrays came in at 11ms and 12ms, respectively.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing and Availability & Test System]
- Page 2 [Benchmarks - 4K Random Performance & Latency]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance & Latency]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand