IOMeter - Sequential Performance with QD
Sequential read for the four-drive RAID 0 came in at 689 MB/s, topping the chart. RAID 5 and 10 came in at 352 MB/s and 331 MB/s, respectively.
Moving over to sequential write, we found the four-drive RAID 0 at 677 MB/s, while the RAID 5 landed at 350 MB/s, and our RAID 10 array peaked at 342 MB/s at QD32.
Read latency for the four-drive RAID 0 topped the chart at 23ms, while the RAID 5 came in at 11ms. The RAID 10 array came in just above the RAID 5 at 12ms.
Write latency was quite similar to the read latency with the four-drive RAID 0 landing at 23ms. The RAID 5 and 10 arrays came in at 11ms and 12ms, respectively.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing and Availability & Test System]
- Page 2 [Benchmarks - 4K Random Performance & Latency]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance & Latency]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Doctor Strange' trailer spends time with villain
- AMD brings Polaris to embedded, the last frontier
- Here are some facts about Google for their 18th birthday
- Germany to Facebook: Stop collecting Whatsapp user data
- OBS Studio adds support for AMD Video Coding Engine
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now