IOMeter - 4k Random Performance with QD
In our first chart above, we have the random read performance of four drives in several configurations. As you can see, all RAID modes perform about the same as a single drive at QD1, but things quickly start changing as we ramp up the queue depth.
Random write shows a little more performance variance between each RAID mode. RAID 0 performs the best, as expected, with RAID 10 on par with a two-drive RAID 0 array.
IOMeter - 4k Random Response Times with QD
Random read response times were at their best with RAID 5, 10, and a four-drive RAID 0 array.
Random write response times were the lowest with the four-drive RAID 0 array and highest with the single drive and RAID 5 array.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Test System]
- Page 2 [Benchmarks - 4k Random Performance & Response Times]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance & Response Times]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4