Yesterday we finally got the chance to check out the GTX TITAN in the form of the EVGA GTX TITAN 6GB SuperClocked video card. While the $1,000+ price tag might be a little hard for some people to swallow, we can't deny the performance that the model outputs, especially when you consider the fact we're dealing with a single GPU product.
While the model has been out for a little while now, it was only recently that we got a chance to look at it, so for that reason, there's going to be a couple of articles that focus on it. Outside of the standalone review we did yesterday, we'll today be looking at the same video card overclocked by ourselves to see just what kind of performance we're able to get out of this high-end beasty GPU.
Once we're done with this article today, we have been fortunate enough to receive a second GTX TITAN, and intend to not only test the SLI capabilities, but then take the time to see what we're able to do with SLI overclocking.
All this high-end 3D performance goodness then gets topped of the with impending release of the new dual GPU behemoth coming from AMD in the form of the Radeon HD 7990. Of course there's not a whole lot we can say about that model at the moment due to NDA restrictions, but everything will come to light soon enough.
Because we've already looked at the EVGA GTX TITAN 6GB SuperClocked in detail, we won't be covering the card again. If you want to take a closer look at it we recommend that you head over to the original review, which is linked above. Instead we'll move from here into a quick look at our testbed. We'll also take the time to cover the cards that will be in our graphs today before we finally look at just how we went with overclocking before getting stuck into the performance side of things.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Just Cause 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F1 2012]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Metro 2033]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Dirt Showdown]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Nexuiz]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Sniper Elite V2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Hitman Absolution]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Tomb Raider]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - BioShock Infinite]
- Page 18 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 19 [Temperature Test]
- Page 20 [Sound Test]
- Page 21 [Power Consumption Test]
- Page 22 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.