The memory sticks in a Patriot blister pack with one stick per pack. The specs are listed on the front; Patriot puts a sticker on the package that shows the density and memory speed.
Some general information about the ultra low memory is on the back of the package and the product SKU is on the bottom.
Patriot Memory for Ultrabook 8GB 1600MHz 1.35V
On the outside the Memory for Ultrabook looks like any other DDR3 SODIMM stick. The label on the package lets us know this is a 1.35V part, but other than the label, it looks like any other notebook memory stick.
There are 16 Micron DRAM chips, eight on each side.
Today we're using four sticks to test battery life with 4, 2 and finally 1 stick in our Lenovo W530 notebook.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Patriot Memory for Ultrabook]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- North Americans to spend most on mobile game purchases
- Google Pixel 2 revealed in a new leak
- Hands-on Meizu Pro 7 photo shows secondary display
- BioWare dev confirms new Dragon Age game in development
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 450
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus