Late last year we were invited to attend the I/ITSEC trade show with AVADirect. I/ITSEC or Interservice / Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference is the premier trade show for military, defense contractors and the supporting cast of companies that make the US military the best prepared in the world.
The show covers a wide range of topics and offers education on a wide range of specialties. There were flight simulators as you might imagine, drone flying simulators and several areas that most of us wouldn't think about, like driving a fire truck.
Today we're going to take a look at some really cool technology at the show and see the pictures. Our host for the event, AVADirect had several systems running in the booths, more than any other system builder by far. I've known those behind AVADirect for a few years now and have heard them say their biggest market is government and defense contractor sales, now I see what they mean.
The AVADirect systems powering these massive displays and training tools are not unlike what you and I use to game on, when we build insane systems that cost upwards of $10k to $15K. The difference is these companies don't use just one system; they have several working together to deliver redundant, very powerful FPS beasts that crunch data at very impressive rates.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- AMD's Polaris GPU should arrive as 232mm2 sized die
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives