Late last year we were invited to attend the I/ITSEC trade show with AVADirect. I/ITSEC or Interservice / Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference is the premier trade show for military, defense contractors and the supporting cast of companies that make the US military the best prepared in the world.
The show covers a wide range of topics and offers education on a wide range of specialties. There were flight simulators as you might imagine, drone flying simulators and several areas that most of us wouldn't think about, like driving a fire truck.
Today we're going to take a look at some really cool technology at the show and see the pictures. Our host for the event, AVADirect had several systems running in the booths, more than any other system builder by far. I've known those behind AVADirect for a few years now and have heard them say their biggest market is government and defense contractor sales, now I see what they mean.
The AVADirect systems powering these massive displays and training tools are not unlike what you and I use to game on, when we build insane systems that cost upwards of $10k to $15K. The difference is these companies don't use just one system; they have several working together to deliver redundant, very powerful FPS beasts that crunch data at very impressive rates.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent