Recently I posted a news piece which covered the answers to some questions that NVIDIAs PR company thought we should be asking ourselves in regards to the HD 5800 series. It actually managed to cause a bit of an uproar, but really it was all in good fun. We had some questions that NVIDIAs PR company thought should be asked and we thought that it was best to give AMD the chance to respond to them directly. Our aim was never to upset anyone, be it the green team or red, rather to simply educate our readers a bit more.
NVIDIA in the USA actually come out and denied that we ever received the questions. Cliff over at Icrontic asked Senior PR Manager Brian Burke:
"Did NVIDIA or its Asian PR firm ask TweakTown to consider their points for TweakTown's Radeon 5870 review?"
His response was "We checked with our Asia PR team and they assured us that they did not send out these questions."
Anyway, NVIDIA Asia didn't have any real problems with the whole news post; all they wanted was for us to confirm that the questions didn't come from them directly, rather their PR arm. We didn't have an issue with that as it was true and in turn we updated the news post to make this clear.
At the same time, however, NVIDIA gave us the opportunity to ask them some questions. So with questions in hand and Ujesh Desai, the Vice President of Product Marketing willing to answer them, it was time to see what was going on with the green team.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset