Recently I posted a news piece which covered the answers to some questions that NVIDIAs PR company thought we should be asking ourselves in regards to the HD 5800 series. It actually managed to cause a bit of an uproar, but really it was all in good fun. We had some questions that NVIDIAs PR company thought should be asked and we thought that it was best to give AMD the chance to respond to them directly. Our aim was never to upset anyone, be it the green team or red, rather to simply educate our readers a bit more.
NVIDIA in the USA actually come out and denied that we ever received the questions. Cliff over at Icrontic asked Senior PR Manager Brian Burke:
"Did NVIDIA or its Asian PR firm ask TweakTown to consider their points for TweakTown's Radeon 5870 review?"
His response was "We checked with our Asia PR team and they assured us that they did not send out these questions."
Anyway, NVIDIA Asia didn't have any real problems with the whole news post; all they wanted was for us to confirm that the questions didn't come from them directly, rather their PR arm. We didn't have an issue with that as it was true and in turn we updated the news post to make this clear.
At the same time, however, NVIDIA gave us the opportunity to ask them some questions. So with questions in hand and Ujesh Desai, the Vice President of Product Marketing willing to answer them, it was time to see what was going on with the green team.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Nintendo Switch teardown teases massive 4310mAh battery
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league