Give me Fuel, Give me fire...
If you are like me and live in a cramped room with barely enough room to swing a cat-5 cable, you will definitely appreciate the necessity of space.
I've had a monster of a system taking up half my desk for months and while I love having a full on water-cooled beast in a giant tower case with more expansion than I can possibly fill, it's time to shrink it down a notch.
Today we are going to look at how to compactify a new rig build into a smaller yet classy enclosure.
For this article we worked with ZOTAC and Silverstone to build a rock solid system without breaking the bank.
ZOTAC were kind enough to supply their nForce 9300 mATX based motherboard along with a GTS 250 graphics card to really give this system a kick!
Silverstone kindly supplied a 500-watt short-cable edition PSU, which goes nicely with their SG03 aluminium mATX case pictured below.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Give me fuel, Give me fire...]
- Page 2 [Black Betty...]
- Page 3 [Baby got back...]
- Page 4 [You spin me right round...]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- More 'Star Trek' movies not guaranteed, warns star
- Night Trap returns, with the FMV game hitting consoles
- Vivendi could push for an Ubisoft takeover this year
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds charity event: May 4
- Jeff Goldblum joins 'Jurassic World 2' cast
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family