Give me Fuel, Give me fire...
If you are like me and live in a cramped room with barely enough room to swing a cat-5 cable, you will definitely appreciate the necessity of space.
I've had a monster of a system taking up half my desk for months and while I love having a full on water-cooled beast in a giant tower case with more expansion than I can possibly fill, it's time to shrink it down a notch.
Today we are going to look at how to compactify a new rig build into a smaller yet classy enclosure.
For this article we worked with ZOTAC and Silverstone to build a rock solid system without breaking the bank.
ZOTAC were kind enough to supply their nForce 9300 mATX based motherboard along with a GTS 250 graphics card to really give this system a kick!
Silverstone kindly supplied a 500-watt short-cable edition PSU, which goes nicely with their SG03 aluminium mATX case pictured below.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Give me fuel, Give me fire...]
- Page 2 [Black Betty...]
- Page 3 [Baby got back...]
- Page 4 [You spin me right round...]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- LG is investing billions of dollars into OLED production
- Sony is working on a Remote Play app for Windows and OS X
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- AMD says price drop on their GPUs isn't their doing
- Multiple Instagram accounts now supported on Android
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader