Smooth Creations and TweakTown have teamed up to build an awesome bang for the buck system. Smooth Creations is known for their high-end lavish systems that bring a lot of attention at trade shows and review sites, but most don't consider the company's products when they think of bang for the buck systems. The truth is that Smooth Creations has an entire product line that starts off at 1,300 USD and works all the way up to their high-end 5,000 USD Extreme machines.
TweakTown worked closely with Smooth Creations to come up with a system that you will want to put on the top of your desk, take to a LAN party and save some coin in the process. To thank us for our input on the product, Smooth Creations has made a special limited edition system that bares our name, the Smooth Creations Reaper TweakTown Edition.
The TweakTown Edition is a limited edition run of only 50 systems and is also a way for TweakTown to give back to our readers while helping promote Smooth Creations and some of our other partners that helped with this limited edition product. Western Digital, BFG Tech and Corsair played a big role in helping us keep the cost of the system down and all provided some of their very best technology that allowed Smooth Creations to hold a 2,600 USD price point for the Reaper TweakTown Edition.
The article today is a promotional article and not a review. Later this month the Reaper TweakTown Edition will be in a 5-way round up of systems that range in price from 2200 to 2600 USD. Let's have a look at the specifications and see what kind of craziness Smooth was able to configure for the low price point.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Smooth Creation Reaper TweakTown Edition]
- Page 4 [A Deeper Look]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo Wars Definitive Edition teased on PC with Steam
- MSI's mini-ITX Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC rocks GTX 1070
- Final Fantasy VII Remake has destructible environments
- HTC's Snapdragon 835 powered flagship leaks - the HTC U
- Final Fantasy XIV free trial now has unlimited time
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design