The Pros try to steal the show
You can call buyers of pre-modded cases anything you want, but many people just don't have the time to make a unique case mod. If that is you, these companies have something for you, but some of these cases will cost you more than your current system is worth.
These Cooler Master cases have been worked over by Smooth Creations and are just a small example of the many designs the cases come in. TweakTown is in the process of reviewing a custom CSX case from Cooler Master USA. Look for the full story coming very soon!
A relatively new company called GameRigs was at the show displaying some of their unique cases that feature a baked on finish which is as hard as powder coating. You can find more coverage on GameRigs in my Vendors of QuakeCon 2008 article posted up a little earlier today.
Big Box Builder MainGear had a wicked display at the AMD booth. This case was a real beauty, but it was the CrossFireX that stole my attention.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Truly Wicked Cases]
- Page 3 [Cases of QuakeCon]
- Page 4 [More Cases of QuakeCon]
- Page 5 [A Clear Battle]
- Page 6 [The Pros try to steal the show]
- Page 7 [More Than Cases]
- Page 8 [The Ones That Didn't Make It]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives