The Pros try to steal the show
You can call buyers of pre-modded cases anything you want, but many people just don't have the time to make a unique case mod. If that is you, these companies have something for you, but some of these cases will cost you more than your current system is worth.
These Cooler Master cases have been worked over by Smooth Creations and are just a small example of the many designs the cases come in. TweakTown is in the process of reviewing a custom CSX case from Cooler Master USA. Look for the full story coming very soon!
A relatively new company called GameRigs was at the show displaying some of their unique cases that feature a baked on finish which is as hard as powder coating. You can find more coverage on GameRigs in my Vendors of QuakeCon 2008 article posted up a little earlier today.
Big Box Builder MainGear had a wicked display at the AMD booth. This case was a real beauty, but it was the CrossFireX that stole my attention.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Truly Wicked Cases]
- Page 3 [Cases of QuakeCon]
- Page 4 [More Cases of QuakeCon]
- Page 5 [A Clear Battle]
- Page 6 [The Pros try to steal the show]
- Page 7 [More Than Cases]
- Page 8 [The Ones That Didn't Make It]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact