The front of the box is all very standard and gives us a wealth of important information. We of course can clearly see that the card is an 8800GTS and sports 320MB of DDR-3 memory. We also see Dual Link DVI, along with a few other key features. We can also see that the card is HDCP ready which is of course becoming more and more important these days with the new HD DVD and Blu-ray technology coming out.
Turning the box over we have more information about the card with a focus on SLI, overclocking and the Dual Link DVI connectivity. We also have a small run down on some of the other features in a multitude of languages.
Moving to the inside of the package, it is unfortunately a bit blander then we had hoped - with no game included it was a letdown. Apart from the driver CD we have two quick guides, an install book and a user manual.
Cable wise is just as you would expect - two DVI to VGA connectors, PCI Express power connector, S-Video cable and HDTV out component cable.
The most disappointing aspect of the bundle is that if you do a hunt around on the MSI website, you can see the 320MB overclocked model that comes with a full version copy of Company of Heroes and this one is missing a full version game which is a disappointment considering the price range of the product but at least you won't be stuck with two game copies if you do decide to go SLI.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Lost Coast)]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PREY]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Company of Heroes]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The first official pictures of Radeon RX Vega leaked
- AMD Vega 20 with 32GB of HBM2 teased with Vega 10/11/12
- Coolest thing you'll see today: 360° video from a rocket
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers