Version and / or Patch Used: 2.47
ATTO is a timeless benchmark used to provide manufacturers with data used for marketing storage products.
Sequential read transfers max out at 551 MB/s. Sequential write transfers max out at 533 MB/s. Sequential read speed is quite not hitting spec, but keep in mind that this is our boot volume and it's 75% full. That said, we would point out that we are properly converting KB to MB ie: 564467KB = 551.24MB we are doubtful that anyone else is converting KB to MB including manufacturers.
Kingston's HyperX Savage is off to a good start, smoking the competition at 32K - 8182K transfers.
Again, the HyperX Savage dispatches the competition with better overall sequential read performance.
Anvil Storage Utilities
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.1.0
Anvil's Storage Utilities is a storage benchmark designed to measure the storage performance of SSD's. The Standard Storage Benchmark performs a series of tests; you can run a full test or just the read or write test, or you can run a single test, i.e. 4k QD16.
Anvil's scoring gives a good indication of a drive's overall performance. Kingston claims the HyperX Savage 240GB will hit 4700 points with 100% incompressible data. We claim it will hit a lot more than that.
(Anvil) Read IOPS through Queue Depth Scale
The HyperX Savage takes a performance hit when data is random and incompressible. In this scenario, it is only able to outperform Crucial's BX100.
(Anvil) Write IOPS through Queue Scale
We feel that random write performance is more important than random read performance. The HyperX Savage takes the competition to the woodshed at QD2-32.
Version and / or Patch Used: 3.0 Technical Preview
CrystalDiskMark is disk benchmark software that allows us to benchmark 4k and 4k queue depths with accuracy.
Note: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0 Technical Preview was used for these tests since it offers the ability to measure native command queuing at QD4.
As we saw with our Anvil's testing, the HyperX Savage is a mid-level performer when reading incompressible data.
When it comes to incompressible write transfers, Kingston's HyperX Savage owns the competition.
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.7.4739.38088
AS SSD determines the performance of Solid-State Drives (SSD). The tool contains four synthetic as well as three practice tests. The synthetic tests are to determine the sequential and random read and write performance of the SSD.
As stated earlier, Phison's S10 controller intrigues us. One of the reasons we find it so intriguing is its otherworldly 4K QD1 read performance in this particular test. We're not sure if this is some sort of artifact or if it's actually performing that well.
Nevertheless, this is the best AS-SSD performance we've seen to date for a SATA III OS disk 75% full running on Windows 8.1. So far, we've seen the HyperX Savage is a synthetic benchmark powerhouse, in that respect it's among the fastest SATA III drives to come across our bench. However, real-world testing may be another matter. Let's see how well The HyperX Savage performs when subjected to our real-world simulations.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor Radeon RX Vega Red Dragon: triple-fan custom card
- Qualcomm Snapdragon-powered notebooks: EPIC battery life
- PlayStation and Xbox cross-play is inevitable, says Epic
- Witcher series passes 33 million cumulative sales
- Cyberpunk 2077 will tap next-gen console power
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit