Desktop Test System
Lenovo W530 - Mobile Workstation
We use two systems for SSD testing. The desktop runs a majority of the tests, and the Lenovo W530 runs the notebook power tests as well as the real-world file transfer benchmark.
ATTO - Baseline Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 2.34
ATTO shows the XP941 256GB could use some optimizations to balance performance, but overall, the performance is high across the board.
The sequential read speed came out at just over 1064 MB/s. That's nearly twice what you can expect from a good SATA III SSD. The sequential write performance is nearly 860 MB/s. Again, well over what's possible with SATA III.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- COD: Black Ops 4 - Blackout Battle Royale mode goes F2P
- Elite Dangerous devs working on new IP
- Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr brings dragons back to Tamriel
- EA cancels new Star Wars game, disrupts release timeline
- New Evil Dead game still happening
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Comparison of directory opus and xyplorer
- Z390 Taichi Error Code 99 and A2
- The Silent Guardian: Antec present new Quiet Computing P101 Silent
- A Hero's Journey - Latest Total War: Three Kingdoms Cinematic Showcases A Jaw-Dropping China
- Pre-Order Metro Exodus From Any Physical Retailer To Secure An Exclusive Poster
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment An IO Interactive Launch Hitman HD Enhanced Collection
- Acer Debuts All-New Swift 7 with Compact Design and Incredible Screen-to-body Ratio