Desktop Test System
Lenovo W530 - Mobile Workstation
We use two systems for SSD testing. The desktop runs a majority of the tests, and the Lenovo W530 runs the notebook power tests as well as the real-world file transfer benchmark.
ATTO - Baseline Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 2.34
ATTO shows the XP941 256GB could use some optimizations to balance performance, but overall, the performance is high across the board.
The sequential read speed came out at just over 1064 MB/s. That's nearly twice what you can expect from a good SATA III SSD. The sequential write performance is nearly 860 MB/s. Again, well over what's possible with SATA III.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 3700/3800X: 12C/24T and 16C/32T in 2019 on AM4
- Battlefield V concept art looks absolutely amazing
- Battlefield 5 confirmed with premium and 'grind currency'
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit