HD Tune Pro - Sequential Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 4.55
Reading 100% of the user LBAs in 64KB blocks gives us an average score of 443.9 MB/s with the MX100 512GB. This is a little slower than the M500, M550, and many of the other drives on the chart. However, that doesn't mean the MX100 is slow by any means.
Moving over to the sequential write test, the MX100 does better than the M500, and is nearly as fast as the M550 flagship. These days, when you pay more for a SSD, you are buying higher write performance, and more consistent performance under a heavy load. The MX100 is a big step up from the M500 it replaces.
HD Tach - Sequential Write Performance after Random Writes
Version and / or Patch Used: 220.127.116.11
After preconditioning the drive with sequential and random writes, we get to see the sequential performance in a consumer steady state. The MX100 does well here, scoring much better than the M500, and several other value-class SSDs on the market.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA wants retailers to sell to gamers, not crypto miners
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series