128K Sequential Read/Write
The 128K sequential speeds reflect the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD using a realistic file size encountered in an enterprise scenario.
The extra performance we observe with random workloads does not carry over to sequential read data, with an average of 496 MB/s for both settings.
The X210 sequential write speed also remains unaffected, with only 1 MB/s of difference between the two with 447 MB/s for the 100% LBA results.
Surprisingly, our mixed workload testing teases out a performance delta with OP in the 10-70% range, with the extra OP (80% LBA) experiencing acceleration.
With a pure sequential write workload, there is very little difference in latency performance.
With 100% LBA the X210 averages 4.12 Watts, and 80% LBA averages 4.08 Watts.
100% LBA averages 108 MB/s per Watt, with the 80% LBA nearly identical.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [SanDisk X210 Architecture]
- Page 3 [SanDisk 256GB X210 Internals]
- Page 4 [Test System and Methodology]
- Page 5 [4K Random Read/Write]
- Page 6 [8K Random Read/Write]
- Page 7 [128K Sequential Read/Write]
- Page 8 [Database/OLTP and Webserver]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit