128K Sequential Read/Write
The 128K sequential speeds reflect the maximum sequential throughput of the SSD using a realistic file size encountered in an enterprise scenario.
The extra performance we observe with random workloads does not carry over to sequential read data, with an average of 496 MB/s for both settings.
The X210 sequential write speed also remains unaffected, with only 1 MB/s of difference between the two with 447 MB/s for the 100% LBA results.
Surprisingly, our mixed workload testing teases out a performance delta with OP in the 10-70% range, with the extra OP (80% LBA) experiencing acceleration.
With a pure sequential write workload, there is very little difference in latency performance.
With 100% LBA the X210 averages 4.12 Watts, and 80% LBA averages 4.08 Watts.
100% LBA averages 108 MB/s per Watt, with the 80% LBA nearly identical.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [SanDisk X210 Architecture]
- Page 3 [SanDisk 256GB X210 Internals]
- Page 4 [Test System and Methodology]
- Page 5 [4K Random Read/Write]
- Page 6 [8K Random Read/Write]
- Page 7 [128K Sequential Read/Write]
- Page 8 [Database/OLTP and Webserver]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz