AIDA64 Random Access Time
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.60
Developer Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
Product Homepage: http://www.aida64.com
AIDA64 offers several different benchmarks for testing and optimizing your system or network. The Random Access test is one of very few if not only that will measure hard drives random access times in hundredths of milliseconds as oppose to tens of milliseconds.
Drives with only one or two tests displayed in the write test mean that they have failed the test and their Maximum and possibly their Average Scores were very high after the cache fills. This usually happens only with controllers manufactured by Jmicron.
The read latency was steady in our AIDA64 test. We recorded .09ms, around the same as the other Extreme II capacity sizes.
In the AIDA64 write latency test we were able to see where the DRAM and SLC tiering crosses over. On the chart it shows up as erratic write latency, but in the benchmark, it shows as scaled planes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [SanDisk Extreme II 480GB]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series