When we first head into the BIOS we're greeted with a new "EZ Mode" interface which we haven't seen before. You can see looking at it we've got the standard run down of information. Of course if you want to start messing around in the BIOS you'll want to head up to the top right corner and into the advanced section.
Heading into the advanced section the overall layout is similar to what we've seen from ECS before, but in this instance, we've got a new color scheme. ECS still haven't included the ability to screenshot the BIOS, which puts them behind the times.
If you want to do any overclocking you're going to want to be in the M.I.B X area of the board. All the options you'd expect are here, but they're just not setup as nicely as we see from other brand's boards. ECS really could do with grabbing a board from ASRock and ASUS to use as a guideline for the BIOS as they really do offer the most pleasurable BIOSs to use.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit