When we first head into the BIOS we're greeted with a new "EZ Mode" interface which we haven't seen before. You can see looking at it we've got the standard run down of information. Of course if you want to start messing around in the BIOS you'll want to head up to the top right corner and into the advanced section.
Heading into the advanced section the overall layout is similar to what we've seen from ECS before, but in this instance, we've got a new color scheme. ECS still haven't included the ability to screenshot the BIOS, which puts them behind the times.
If you want to do any overclocking you're going to want to be in the M.I.B X area of the board. All the options you'd expect are here, but they're just not setup as nicely as we see from other brand's boards. ECS really could do with grabbing a board from ASRock and ASUS to use as a guideline for the BIOS as they really do offer the most pleasurable BIOSs to use.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz