The Motherboard Continued
With the bottom half of the board looked at we can start to head north. In the top corner you can see our four DDR3 DIMM slots which support up to 32GB of memory at speeds starting from 1066MHz DDR and moving all the way up to 2133MHz DDR via overclocking.
Below our memory slots we've got our main 24-Pin ATX power connector, next to that a little three pin header and just above that sitting near the lowest DIMM slot you can see we've got a USB 3.0 header.
The CPU socket is pretty clean and to the right you can see our 8-Pin CPU power connector. The heatsink setup looks pretty good and you can see like most motherboards these days the area around the CPU socket is pretty bare.
Moving away from the PCB and into the I/O side of things, you can see we've got all our connectors here starting with a combo PS/2 port on the left. We've also got eight USB 2.0 ports controlled natively by the SB950 along with two USB 3.0 ports that are blue and are controlled via the ASMedia chip.
We've got a single 1394 Firewire port controlled via the VIA 6308P chip, eSATA from the JMicron JMB362 chip, Gigabit LAN via Realtek 8111E and 6 audio jacks along with an Optical out that is ran via the Realtek ALC 892 HD Codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions