Accessories and Documentation
Just inside the top of the chassis you will find a large bag; it contains this hardware seen here. You get a 4-pin Molex adapter to power up to three fans in the chassis, a full assortment of screws and risers, and a couple of wire tie straps.
Along with the hardware in the bag you will find the manual for the FT03. Both the text and the illustrations were very helpful in showing how things are removed properly, and will definitely guide you through replacing all the parts during the build process.
The last bit of shipped goods is the plate to mount an SSD or any other 2.5" drive. While you do have to screw the drive to the tray, then the tray to the chassis, at least the option is there versus those clunky metal adapters for the sides of the drives.
The 120mm fan and cage from the bottom left of the chassis shows where the fan gets replaced in the chassis with the diagram pressed into the side. If you want to pack in a super long GPU you may need to remove this frame and go with the pair of 80mm fans as an intake.
The 120mm fan and cage from the center of the chassis is a bit more involved to remove. I will suggest at this point that you have a magnetic screwdriver, it will save you a lot of time and frustration these tight quarters will create.
Of course, we can't forget the slim optical drive mounting plate. You do have to remove the center fan to get access to this, but once the fan is out, only three more screws are needed to get this out of the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Silverstone SST-FT03B Micro ATX Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside The Silverstone SST-FT03B Micro ATX Chassis]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [SilverStone "Extras"]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Devil May Cry 5 trailer - V's demons & Dante's murderer?
- RDR2 is 1st in UK sales chart, Smash Ultimate drops to 4th
- Kingdom Hearts III - 'Final Battle' official trailer release
- Smash Bros. Ultimate bug: Isabelle's Infinite Assist trophy
- Villager & Isabelle bug crashes Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Convert EML file to PST file
- What is Vidatone Keto?
- GROOVE X Introduce a New Companion Robot, 'LOVOT'
- New PhishER Product from KnowBe4 Helps Contain Email Threats
- Scientific Games Announces Settlement in Shuffle Tech Litigation
- Joy to the Streamers! 1,000 Dreams Fund Announces 'Stream The Halls' 24-Hour Holiday Charity Fundraiser on Twitch
- Gaming Innovation Group Inc.: Key Dates Announcement for Reverse Share Split