The Xigmatek Elysium package is quite a bit larger than my photo booth, so you guys will have to get by with just average Joe pics for this one.
Xigmatek didn't do anything really stunning with the packaging on the outside. At the bottom of the package a list of features is shown and specifications. I'm not really sure why they put these on the bottom since the package will most likely be sitting on the floor at a retail location, and those passing by aren't really going to notice the list. If the specs and features were at the top of the box, those looking specifically for the Elysium wouldn't need to bend down to read them.
The other side of the package visually shows a large number of features, but once again they are at the bottom.
The specifications are on the side, as is a large image of the case.
As I stated on the previous page, there are four different configurations for the Elysium. On this side is where you can quickly and easily see which is in the package.
A detailed list of features is also located at the very top of the box.
When shipping a case as large as the Xigmatex Elysium, it is vital to have quality protection for the product. My sample case was shipped from overseas, two day air and the outside of the box was beat to hell. Here we see the very dense foam used for the internal packaging. My case survived without a scratch or dent, so I'd call the inner packing very well thought out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit