Mafia II is a third-person action-adventure video game, the sequel to Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven. It is developed by 2K Czech, previously known as Illusion Softworks, and is published by 2K Games. The game is set from 1943 to 1951 in Empire Bay (the name is a reference to New York's state nickname "The Empire State"), a fictional city based on San Francisco and New York City, with influences from Chicago and Detroit. The game features a completely open-ended game map of 10 square miles. No restrictions are included from the start of the game. There are around 50 vehicles in the game, as well as licensed music from the era.
We see again here that the extra OC helps push performance away from that 60 FPS average at 1920 x 1200 which is good news. It's just going to help make sure you stay above that 30 FPS minimum which will make sure your gaming is as smooth as possible.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 4 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Final Fantasy XIV]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 15 [Temperature Test]
- Page 16 [Sound Test]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 19 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 20 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 microtransactions should be cosmetic-only weapon & armor skins
- No Man's Sky physical re-release includes Beyond expansion and all DLC
- Yakuza 3, 4 and 5 coming to PS4 at 1080p 60FPS
- Modern Warfare supports mouse and keyboard on consoles
- Oddworld: Soulstorm on PC releases exclusively on the Epic Games Store
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- Pengo USB-C Dock Review
- Z68X-UD3H-B3 Rev. 1.3 F12 to UEFI
- Gameforge Opens Pre-Orders and Announces November Release for the Highly Anticipated Kingdom Under Fire 2
- Philips Brings Precision Computer Peripherals to US
- KORN Battle Concert is Now Live in AdventureQuest 3D!
- NEC: Industrial Internet Consortium Approves Testbed of Negotiation Automation Platform for coordinating interests among AI systems
- Control Launch Trailer for Supernatural Action-Adventure Game Control Revealed Ahead of its Launch Next Week