Package and Contents
The box is the now typical GIGABYTE package. It is covered from top to bottom with information. It is not a bad thing, but it is almost at the point of information overload. The large '7' on the front lets you know right away that this is one of the UD7 line.
If you open up the front flap you get to see the P55A-UD7 fairly clearly. It is a nice looking board.
the backside of the front flap is a continuation of the front, with more information expounding on the virtues of the P55A-UD7.
The actual back of the box is also more of the same advertisement. Of course, this is not to say that the claims are not true or that they are misleading. I am only saying that the P55A-UD7 has so much going on that they are fast running out of room on the box to tell you about it
Ah, sorry about this slight diversion, but when I pulled the motherboard container out I started laughing. To me it reminded me of a vegetable tray. This had me laughing for more than a few minutes. But, even without the veggies, it is still one tasty looking tray.
The loot you get with the P55A-UD7 is pretty good, you also get a couple of GB unique items. Included with the cables is a single power cable that will allow you to connect a stock SATA drive to the eSATA port without the need to use an enclosure. This is great for transferring information to a new drive or for a quick backup onto another drive.
GB has also included their signature SilentPipe 2 cooling system for the P55A-UD7. This allows you to add some extra cooling surface to the heatpipe system on the board.
Not a bad haul when you think about it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hasselblad's new camera snaps 400-megapixel photos
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- Windows 10 updates fix bricked AMD-powered PCs
- Activision CEO to leave company
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series