Looking at the front of the HD 5830, it's extremely clear that it's nothing we haven't seen before with the same black cooler with red stripe and fan that's been seen on the HD 5770 and above.
It doesn't come as a surprise that the HD 5830 carries with it the same cooler design as it's been a popular offering on the HD 5850 and HD 5870 with few companies moving away from it at the moment.
No doubt we'll see companies like HIS, Sapphire, PowerColor and more attack the cooler eventually which is always nice.
At the back of the card, but across the top we have two 6-Pin power connectors that are needed to get the card up and running. Still across the top but closer to the front we of course have our two Crossfire connectors; not something we'll be making use of today, but soon enough.
The I/O department holds no surprises. We've got the same Eyefinity supporting setup we've seen on all our HD 5800 series cards which includes a single DisplayPort and HDMI connector along with two Dual-Link DVI connectors.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit