Arctic Cooling ships the Accelero TTP is a minimalistic, clear plastic, snap together package. This gives a buyer a great look at the product, and you know exactly what you are getting without having to open things up first. The revision of the Twin Turbo gets some new compatibility as well.
On the reverse side is where most of the valuable information can be found. There is a list of the main features, a chart from some in-house results on a HD4850. To the right there are the specifications and a parts checklist.
Sorry, but the nail file was all I could find to open the packaging. I wanted to be sure to show the vast list of compatibility. This is a known compatibility list; you may or may not have success on other cards. It isn't so much the mounting holes position, as much as it is where the core is located on the PCB.
The bottom of the packaging holds three features lists in languages that are spoken widely in Arctic Cooling's European market.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit