Arctic Cooling ships the Accelero TTP is a minimalistic, clear plastic, snap together package. This gives a buyer a great look at the product, and you know exactly what you are getting without having to open things up first. The revision of the Twin Turbo gets some new compatibility as well.
On the reverse side is where most of the valuable information can be found. There is a list of the main features, a chart from some in-house results on a HD4850. To the right there are the specifications and a parts checklist.
Sorry, but the nail file was all I could find to open the packaging. I wanted to be sure to show the vast list of compatibility. This is a known compatibility list; you may or may not have success on other cards. It isn't so much the mounting holes position, as much as it is where the core is located on the PCB.
The bottom of the packaging holds three features lists in languages that are spoken widely in Arctic Cooling's European market.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard