Recently we saw NVIDIA release some new models to the market, the GT 210 and GT 220. Today they've released another model sitting in the same series; this called the GT 240. While companies continue to tell us this is a mainstream product, we better know it as a low end card.
While we don't doubt that this model will outsell future mid-range and higher end models when they're released, it doesn't make the model any more exciting. In saying that, however, the GT 240 has some pretty cool features like a 40nm core and GDDR5 memory. We'll get into more detail about this in just a moment.
For now we'll jump forward a page and see what's going on in the package department along with taking the time to quickly see what the card itself looks like. We'll then have a closer look at the specifications of the card and then get stuck into the benchmarking and see what kind of numbers this new model can put out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Video Card]
- Page 3 [Specifications and Overclocking]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark (DX10 & DX11)]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Badaboom]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 14 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 15 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 16 [Final Thoughts]