Package and Contents
ZOTAC hasn't changed much in its box design for its ITX boards. In fact, it's an identical box to the other boards we have seen, but a new sticker has been placed on the bottom with the board model and CPU support.
Being an ITX based board we weren't expecting any bells and whistles on the back, which was good since this box is universal. With only some new stickers on it, there is just basic info on the ITX standard and some market hype about the ZOTAC company.
ZOTAC has included a light manual supply. There is a small manual that describes the board itself as well as the features of it and the included software. The DVD included comes with software for Vista and XP along with NVIDIA control utilities.
When it comes down to the accessories and cables, the setup is identical to all the other boards. There is a single SATA data cable, power splitter and IDE cable.
Since this is part of the WiFi series, the board comes with a USB based Wireless Ethernet card which pokes out the back of the I/O shield and uses a stick antenna. To give the board its HDMI interface, a DVI to HDMI interface converter is included.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Sisoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Media Playback]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 10 [Power Usage]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit