Seagate Technology plc, a world leader in storage solutions, today announced it has completed its previously announced acquisition of Dot Hill Systems Corp., a trusted supplier of innovative software and hardware storage systems.
Under the terms of the definitive agreement signed between Seagate and Dot Hill, an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Seagate commenced a tender offer for all of the outstanding shares of Dot Hill in an all-cash transaction valued at $9.75 per share, or a total of approximately $696 million on a fully-diluted equity value basis.
The tender offer and the second step merger contemplated by Seagate's definitive agreement with Dot Hill were completed on October 6, 2015. As a result, Dot Hill has become an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Seagate and will no longer be listed for trading on the NASDAQ Global Market.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Labo brings cardboard cut-outs to the gaming world
- Metal Gear Survive will feature microtransactions
- Surprise character hits Dragon Ball FighterZ before launch
- God of War: Stone Manson Edition unveiled
- Dark Souls Remastered won't support cross-platform
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series