Seagate Technology plc, a world leader in storage solutions, today announced it has completed its previously announced acquisition of Dot Hill Systems Corp., a trusted supplier of innovative software and hardware storage systems.
Under the terms of the definitive agreement signed between Seagate and Dot Hill, an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Seagate commenced a tender offer for all of the outstanding shares of Dot Hill in an all-cash transaction valued at $9.75 per share, or a total of approximately $696 million on a fully-diluted equity value basis.
The tender offer and the second step merger contemplated by Seagate's definitive agreement with Dot Hill were completed on October 6, 2015. As a result, Dot Hill has become an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Seagate and will no longer be listed for trading on the NASDAQ Global Market.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz