Vantiv, Inc. (NYSE: VNTV), a leading provider of payment processing services and related technology solutions for merchants and financial institutions of all sizes, announced today that it will host a conference call to discuss its third quarter 2015 financial results on Wednesday, Oct. 28 at 8:00 a.m. EDT. A press release with third quarter 2015 financial results will be issued at approximately 7:00 a.m. EDT that same day.
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing (866) 416-5346, or for international callers (913) 312-0692, and referencing conference code 312013. A replay will be available approximately two hours after the call concludes and can be accessed by dialing (888) 203-1112, or for international callers (719) 457-0820, and entering replay passcode 312013. The replay will be available through Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2015. The call will also be webcast live from the company's investor relations website at http://investors.vantiv.com. Following completion of the call, a recorded replay of the webcast will be available on the website.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000MHz 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Asrock A97x Killer and Evga 980TI help
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases