NGames would like to announce that Pixel Hero will have its first Closed Beta Test on June 5th! Join the adventures with our cute chibi characters. Characters in this game not only differ in skills but also in skill configurations. Now let us consider possible strategies in Pixel Hero.
In Pixel Hero, you can form a colossal team of up to 25 heroes instead of a 4-member team common in most games. When it comes to RPGs, skills are indispensable to success. There are many types of skills that can boost ATK and Crit, passive skills that can boost Initiative and DEF while absorbing HP, and skills that can disable dodging. To defeat opponents, form reasonable combinations with various kinds of skills.
Initiative Points allow you to battle first
In battle, both sides attack each other in turn. Skills are triggered starting from the front row to the back row. The chance to trigger skills in the back row will be lesser, especially for crit and HP recovery skills. So it's important to make relevant strategies based on the opponent's layout.
Since a hero's position has an effect on triggering skills, players can arrange heroes in the front row based on skills!
Forge Legendary Heroes
The Hero Development system is as simple as profound. Heroes automatically upgrade as they kill monsters. However, each hero can not only be upgraded, but also be awakened. Equip heroes with exclusive artifacts which affect 4 stats Initiative, DEF, DOD and Monarch.
Besides the awakening feature, players can also craft peerless gear!
Pixel Hero is a fun game with simple operations, but sophisticated strategies.
For more details, please visit our official website at http://pixelhero.game321.com/.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard