FSP, the performance power specialist, today announces the first multifunction notebook adapter featuring a convenient built-in USB 3.0 hub: the NB H series.
World's First Multifunction Notebook Adapter / USB 3.0 Hub
The NB H adds more convenience and usability to the world of notebook adapters. This full range (100~240V) adapter series includes built-in USB 3.0 ports to charge mobile devices and/or for increased laptop connectivity. This adapter is an excellent solution for popular ultrabooks and slim laptops that sacrifice USB ports for thinness.
Maximized Convenience and Compatibility
The NH B uses only one power adapter for both charging and USB functionality, though does not require to be plugged in to work as a USB 3.0 hub. The NB H also maximizes compatibility, including various plug adapters to fit virtually any notebook.
Sleek Design and Portability
The NH B is only about the size of a glasses case and features a blue LED indicator light; its compact size and removable DC jack make it portable as well as useful.
The NB H series features two models: the NB H 110 with 3 USB 3.0 ports and 110W of total output, and the NB H 65 with 2 USB 3.0 ports and 65w total output.
Availability and Pricing
The NB H 65 and NB H 110 will reach stores in Australia in October 2015 for the suggested retail price of $54.99 and $69.99 respectively (USD).
For more product information, please visit:
Visit FSP at COMPUTEX 2015: Green Power, Intelligent House, FSP Power Never Ends!
FSP's booth will be divided into 5 sections to help visitors better visually understand FSP's full line of offerings and solutions. The 5 sections include:
- "Outdoor" area featuring FSP's portable power source
- Living area full of household gadgets
- Experience Bar for visitors to test latest FSP adapters
- eSports area to demo high-end gaming PSUs
- FSP's Energy Storage System: the booth's main power source!
FSP invites all media, partners and interested parties to visit its booth, Nangang Expo Hall 4F, booth #M1019, to learn more.
Latest News Posts
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions