FSP, the performance power specialist, today announces the first multifunction notebook adapter featuring a convenient built-in USB 3.0 hub: the NB H series.
World's First Multifunction Notebook Adapter / USB 3.0 Hub
The NB H adds more convenience and usability to the world of notebook adapters. This full range (100~240V) adapter series includes built-in USB 3.0 ports to charge mobile devices and/or for increased laptop connectivity. This adapter is an excellent solution for popular ultrabooks and slim laptops that sacrifice USB ports for thinness.
Maximized Convenience and Compatibility
The NH B uses only one power adapter for both charging and USB functionality, though does not require to be plugged in to work as a USB 3.0 hub. The NB H also maximizes compatibility, including various plug adapters to fit virtually any notebook.
Sleek Design and Portability
The NH B is only about the size of a glasses case and features a blue LED indicator light; its compact size and removable DC jack make it portable as well as useful.
The NB H series features two models: the NB H 110 with 3 USB 3.0 ports and 110W of total output, and the NB H 65 with 2 USB 3.0 ports and 65w total output.
Availability and Pricing
The NB H 65 and NB H 110 will reach stores in Australia in October 2015 for the suggested retail price of $54.99 and $69.99 respectively (USD).
For more product information, please visit:
Visit FSP at COMPUTEX 2015: Green Power, Intelligent House, FSP Power Never Ends!
FSP's booth will be divided into 5 sections to help visitors better visually understand FSP's full line of offerings and solutions. The 5 sections include:
- "Outdoor" area featuring FSP's portable power source
- Living area full of household gadgets
- Experience Bar for visitors to test latest FSP adapters
- eSports area to demo high-end gaming PSUs
- FSP's Energy Storage System: the booth's main power source!
FSP invites all media, partners and interested parties to visit its booth, Nangang Expo Hall 4F, booth #M1019, to learn more.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- All the legit Destiny 2 deals for PC during release week
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard