FSP, the performance power specialist, today announces the first multifunction notebook adapter featuring a convenient built-in USB 3.0 hub: the NB H series.
World's First Multifunction Notebook Adapter / USB 3.0 Hub
The NB H adds more convenience and usability to the world of notebook adapters. This full range (100~240V) adapter series includes built-in USB 3.0 ports to charge mobile devices and/or for increased laptop connectivity. This adapter is an excellent solution for popular ultrabooks and slim laptops that sacrifice USB ports for thinness.
Maximized Convenience and Compatibility
The NH B uses only one power adapter for both charging and USB functionality, though does not require to be plugged in to work as a USB 3.0 hub. The NB H also maximizes compatibility, including various plug adapters to fit virtually any notebook.
Sleek Design and Portability
The NH B is only about the size of a glasses case and features a blue LED indicator light; its compact size and removable DC jack make it portable as well as useful.
The NB H series features two models: the NB H 110 with 3 USB 3.0 ports and 110W of total output, and the NB H 65 with 2 USB 3.0 ports and 65w total output.
Availability and Pricing
The NB H 65 and NB H 110 will reach stores in Australia in October 2015 for the suggested retail price of $54.99 and $69.99 respectively (USD).
For more product information, please visit:
Visit FSP at COMPUTEX 2015: Green Power, Intelligent House, FSP Power Never Ends!
FSP's booth will be divided into 5 sections to help visitors better visually understand FSP's full line of offerings and solutions. The 5 sections include:
- "Outdoor" area featuring FSP's portable power source
- Living area full of household gadgets
- Experience Bar for visitors to test latest FSP adapters
- eSports area to demo high-end gaming PSUs
- FSP's Energy Storage System: the booth's main power source!
FSP invites all media, partners and interested parties to visit its booth, Nangang Expo Hall 4F, booth #M1019, to learn more.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series