FSP, the performance power specialist, today announces the first multifunction notebook adapter featuring a convenient built-in USB 3.0 hub: the NB H series.
World's First Multifunction Notebook Adapter / USB 3.0 Hub
The NB H adds more convenience and usability to the world of notebook adapters. This full range (100~240V) adapter series includes built-in USB 3.0 ports to charge mobile devices and/or for increased laptop connectivity. This adapter is an excellent solution for popular ultrabooks and slim laptops that sacrifice USB ports for thinness.
Maximized Convenience and Compatibility
The NH B uses only one power adapter for both charging and USB functionality, though does not require to be plugged in to work as a USB 3.0 hub. The NB H also maximizes compatibility, including various plug adapters to fit virtually any notebook.
Sleek Design and Portability
The NH B is only about the size of a glasses case and features a blue LED indicator light; its compact size and removable DC jack make it portable as well as useful.
The NB H series features two models: the NB H 110 with 3 USB 3.0 ports and 110W of total output, and the NB H 65 with 2 USB 3.0 ports and 65w total output.
Availability and Pricing
The NB H 65 and NB H 110 will reach stores in Australia in October 2015 for the suggested retail price of $54.99 and $69.99 respectively (USD).
For more product information, please visit:
Visit FSP at COMPUTEX 2015: Green Power, Intelligent House, FSP Power Never Ends!
FSP's booth will be divided into 5 sections to help visitors better visually understand FSP's full line of offerings and solutions. The 5 sections include:
- "Outdoor" area featuring FSP's portable power source
- Living area full of household gadgets
- Experience Bar for visitors to test latest FSP adapters
- eSports area to demo high-end gaming PSUs
- FSP's Energy Storage System: the booth's main power source!
FSP invites all media, partners and interested parties to visit its booth, Nangang Expo Hall 4F, booth #M1019, to learn more.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit