Nokia announced today that it has adjusted the conversion price of its EUR 750 million convertible bonds (the "Bonds") from the previous conversion price of EUR 2.44 per share to EUR 2.39 per share due to the distribution of the dividend decided by the Nokia Annual General Meeting on May 5, 2015 (the "AGM").
The AGM decided on the distribution of a dividend of EUR 0.14 per share. The terms and conditions of the Bonds provide for adjustments of the conversion price for the distribution of dividend.
Due to the adjustment of the conversion price, the maximum number of shares that the Bonds can be converted to is increased by 6 428 767 shares. Consequently, the Board of Directors decided, on the basis of the authorization granted by the AGM and in deviation from the pre-emptive subscription right of the company's shareholders, to issue 6 428 767 new shares upon the conversion of the Bonds into Nokia shares.
Based on the adjusted conversion price of EUR 2.39 per share, the maximum number of new shares which may be issued by Nokia upon the conversion of the Bonds is 313 723 849, representing approximately 8.7% of Nokia's currently issued shares (excluding the shares owned by Nokia and its subsidiary companies).
Latest News Posts
- Stadia Pro will give out one free game a month
- Digital makes 93% of Ubisoft earnings, microtransactions up
- PC is now Ubisoft's most lucrative platform
- The Division 2 is 2019's best-seller, Ubisoft says
- Luigi's Mansion 3 has a spooky Halloween debut, October 31
- ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro NVMe SSD Review
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Review
- NZXT H500i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- Royale Pass Season 8 And More Graces PUBG Mobile's Battlefield In Time For New Version Update
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall Retail Versions Now Available for Pre-Order
- Night Call - A Noire Novella Investigative Game - Out Now on Steam and Xbox Game Pass for PC
- Edge of Eternity gets third chapter 'The Reunion' in major update today
- Asmodee Digital Kicks Off Early Access for Gloomhaven With a Brand New Launch Trailer