According to information received by Nokia Corporation, the holdings of Dodge & Cox in Nokia have exceeded 5% of the total number of shares and voting rights of Nokia.
On February 25, 2015, the holdings of Dodge and Cox in Nokia, comprising of both ordinary shares and ADRs, amounted to a total of 184 510 814 shares, corresponding to approximately 5.02% of the total number of shares and voting rights of Nokia.
Dodge and Cox is addressed at 555 California Street, 40th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PUBG released on iOS and Android in the US
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- Hunt: Showdown displayed in the amazing CRYENGINE V demo
- God of War could be the best looking game on the PS4 Pro
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit