According to information received by Nokia Corporation, the holdings of Dodge & Cox in Nokia have exceeded 5% of the total number of shares and voting rights of Nokia.
On February 25, 2015, the holdings of Dodge and Cox in Nokia, comprising of both ordinary shares and ADRs, amounted to a total of 184 510 814 shares, corresponding to approximately 5.02% of the total number of shares and voting rights of Nokia.
Dodge and Cox is addressed at 555 California Street, 40th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- AMD Radeon Vega Mobile APU: GeForce MX150 performance
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz