QPAD's 8K, the company's latest mouse, is appropriately delivered in a sleekly designed box and carry bag. Once this power-packed product is unwrapped and plugged in, gamers will immediately feel the precision and accuracy that will help them nail victory within that critical millimeter or split second.
Known among professional gamers as a provider of top-notch gaming gear with consistently high quality and a premium feel, QPAD's new mouse is a souped-up version of the award winning 5K, with an entirely new engine under the hood. Gamers will experience more control and take the game to new levels with 8K's high-powered engine.
Since your mouse is the critical link between you and the game you want to win, you need the best you can get. To deliver on this promise, the QPAD 8K features a multitude of improvements including a new, more advanced sensor, a more powerful CPU, more memory and brand new mouse software, which is highly intuitive and provides gamers with the extra edge.
The 8K also boasts the award-winning five-finger grip, giving you the comfort and feel of coiled power. But the real power kicks in with the new sensor, which pictures the surface with a shutter speed of 12,000 frames per second covering an area of 30x30 pixels per frame. This generates an image of 10.8 MB data in processing power per second. Underlying this is 8200 true CPI and advanced 32-bit ARM processor controller unit to optimize the tracking performance.
The new 8K mouse features seven programmable buttons for profiles, sensitivity, shortcuts, keys and macro recordings you can accurately move at speeds of up to 3.8 meter per second without losing tracking abilities. And the QPAD Glidz mouse feet are pre-mounted.
The QPAD 8K supports Plug & Play for easy installation. No drivers are needed and it carries 128kb on board memory that will store your personal profile settings.
On top of all this, the left and right buttons from Omron are improved to last 20 million clicks with a distinctive feedback. Last but not least you can personalize your color settings. The QPAD 8K delivers where it matters: in both feel and performance.
The kicker for many will be 16.8 million color variations made possible by the mouse's new RGB LED lights, giving you the flexibility to suit your mood or the products you already have. Also, the advanced macro recording has been improved from the previous version. It's the mouse that roared!
- Sensor technology: Gaming grade laser sensor
- Sensitivity: 200 - 8200 CPI (Counts/inch)
- Max Acceleration: 30 G
- Max Speed: 3,8m/sec | 150 IPS (inch/sec)
- Image processing: 10.8 MPS (Mega pixels/second)
- USB report rate: 125, 250, 500, 1000 Hz
- USB Data format: 16 bits/axis
- Buttons: 7
- Sensing pixels: 30x30 pixels
- Sampling rate: 12.000 FPS (Frames/second)
- Cable: Braided cable 2 meter
- USB plug: Gold plated USB
- Response time: 1 ms
- MCU Controller unit: 32bit ARM M3 72Mhz processor
- Backlight: RGB led 16.7 million colors
- Installation: Plug & Play
- On board memory: 128 kb
- Main buttons: Omron switches. Left / right. 20 mil.clicks
- Shape: Right handed, Ergonomic, five-finger grip.
- Software: For advanced features and functions.
Availability: End of February 2015
Recommended selling price: 79 Euro (89.57 US Dollar)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard