Huntkey hosted a product release conference at hotel DEDEMAN, Uzbekistan. Huntkey, a global leader in providing accessories of computers, presented new PIO (Parts-In-One) desktop series and cases, in order to sustaining the share of market in Uzbekistan. 3 reporters of well-known IT media in Uzbekistan and 60 local customers attended the conference.
According to the inside information from Fuhai, regional sales manager in Huntkey, three months ago, Huntkey entering into the local market, and the PIO series are the hottest product of the moment. Alex, chief of Fort Pro Biznes, the authorized agent of Huntkey, also shared with the attendees the tremendous prospects of PIO in the future market and described the huge influence of Huntkey.
The competition of assembling a desktop PC is another important point to note. The participant showed lots of interesting in the competition.
The product release conference attracted the attention of the prominent IT media in Uzbekistan, including the inforcom.uz, anhor.uz, and gazefo.uz.
The Huntkey product release conference in Uzbekistan demonstrates that Huntkey has taken a new step into the Uzbekistan market, which can promote the sales of Huntkey products in the CIS market positively and effectively. The success of the conference has also laid a good foundation for the coming Huntkey product release conference in Uzbekistan.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- IGN have acquired retailer Humble Bundle
- Discord introduces Verified Servers
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- ASUS Lyra Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi Router System Review
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard