TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the N600 Dual Band Wireless Router, model TEW-751DR -- which offers an attractive mixture of wireless dual band performance and value.
Manage two 300 megabit per second Wireless N bands -- a 2.4 gigahertz band for your everyday devices and a less congested 5 gigahertz band to stream HD content. For additional security, the router's wireless network comes pre-encrypted. A handy guest network can restrict guest access to the internet only, thereby shielding personal content on a network from guest wireless users. Hardwire computers, printers and storage drives to the four Ethernet ports on the back of the router. The TEW-751DR is also environmentally friendly, with up to 50% GREENnet technology energy savings.
"If you're looking for a performance oriented dual band router at a reasonable price, take a closer look at TRENDnet's TEW-751DR," stated Sonny Su, technology director for TRENDnet. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit