BIWIN, a world-leading expert in the development and manufacture of flash and advanced NAND flash memory, has launched a new business-grade SSD, the C8386, equipped with unique power failure protection technology. BIWIN's C8386 SSD offers real-time monitoring through the adoption of a power supply detection chip. The firmware of the SSD will be immediately guarded once the voltage is detected to be lower than 4V. This effectively avoids serious damage caused by an unexpected power loss, such as the disk being unable to be read or a system crash.
The BIWIN C8386 uses the advanced Tantalum capacitor. Compared with ordinary capacitors, the Tantalum has a longer operational life of 25 years and better thermo stability under a 110-degree temperature working environment. The unique Self-Healing Function enables the Tantalum capacitor to automatically repair or isolate the oxidation film defect which is caused by long time usage. Consequently, the oxidation film medium can be strengthened and the insulating capability can be recovered.
Within the high standard selection of flash memory, the C8386 is optimized for its outstanding performance. Both read and write speeds are 3 times faster than a traditional hard disk, which enormously reduces the file transferring time and accelerates program execution processes.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit