NVIDIA Quadro NVS 420 Transforms Business Graphics
First Low Profile Quad-Display Graphics Card to Support 30" Panels; Maximizes Productivity and Screen Real Estate
SANTA CLARA, Calif.-Jan. 20, 2009-The ability to drive big displays now comes in a small package with the release of the NVIDIA® Quadro® NVS 420, the industry's only low profile professional graphics solution designed for maximum display real estate with a small form factor (SFF) computer. Featuring NVIDIA nView® display software and support for four 30-inch displays at 2560x1600 high resolutions, business professionals can maximize productivity through increased desktop real estate and easy to use display management tools.
Built to meet the needs of today's most demanding business professional, the Quadro NVS 420 professional graphics solution offers stability, ease-of-use and wide compatibility. In addition it has been thoroughly tested to ensure compatibility with the leading business applications.
"The convenience of small form factor computers can now finally be matched with remarkable business graphics and digital display capabilities," says Jeff Brown, general manager, Professional Solutions, NVIDIA. "The Quadro NVS 420 transforms these small form factor machines into business graphics powerhouses."
Among the cutting-edge display features incorporated into the Quadro NVS 420 GPU are:
Support for up to four high-resolution 30 inch. (2560x1600 resolution) displays
NVIDIA nView display software, which allows users to spread their work across single, large or multiple displays and maximize productivity through user friendly desktop and application management features
Display gridlines for maximizing a user's desktop space by dividing up the displays into multiple regions
Virtual desktops that allow users to launch applications on up to 32 different desktops
Extended Windows Taskbar spans across multiple displays so the application window buttons can be spread over multiple displays
Equipped with large frame buffer and high memory bandwidth, the Quadro NVS 420 GPU is fully capable of the performance required by many digital signage installations, providing crystal clear 2D and 3D content as well as HD video. For extreme resolutions, the DisplayPort connectors offer more screen real estate from a single graphics card on an SFF system. Enabling EnergyStar-compliance, the Quadro NVS 420 has low maximum and idle power levels and is built with a high quality variable-speed fansink for a quieter working environment.
With a host of enterprise-friendly features, a dedicated NVIDIA Quadro NVS Enterprise support team and compatibility with most hardware and software specifications, the Quadro NVS 420 business graphics solution delivers a stable environment designed for peak functionality and a seamless enterprise deployment. The inclusion of NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA) simplifies the upgrade process by ensuring forward and backward compatibility with NVIDIA software drivers.
NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA) is the world leader in visual computing technologies and the inventor of the GPU, a high-performance processor which generates breathtaking, interactive graphics on workstations, personal computers, game consoles and mobile devices. NVIDIA serves the entertainment and consumer market with its GeForce® products, the professional design and visualization market with its Quadro® products, and the high-performance computing market with its Tesla products. NVIDIA is headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif. and has offices throughout Asia, Europe, and the Americas. For more information, visit https://www.nvidia.com.
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit