ECS today proudly announces the exclusive touch based All-In-One PC - G24, with a elegant and versatile design. In order to support the latest interface of Windows 8, ECS G24 has considered all the design and components to meet the Windows 8 requirements, including edge-to-edge 23.6" touch panel, 10-finger touch capability, realistic audio display and full HDMI capability. The unique of sleek and neat design is perfect for business productivity and also home entertainment platform.
ECS G24 is an ideal central station for medical sector and health center with its larger display, high resolution and friendly touch screen. The slim and elegant design makes G24 a perfect digital signage platform for public information, advertising and promotion in shopping malls and chain stores, which can take full advantage of your business. The delicate touch screen can swipe the programs freely and also become an intelligent platform for information sharing and entertainment.
ECS G24 also comes up with a series of interchangeable ECS Thin Mini-ITX motherboards in order to fulfill the wide range of application for various segments. Equipped with full HDMI capability, G24 strengthens the application of tablet PC, smart phone and notebook. Besides general PC usage, with TV tuner kit, G24 turns into your second TV at home.
Moreover, ECS G24 is the world's first All-in-One PC with a hot swap bay on the right side of the display. Users can easily switch optical drive device to 2.5" portable hard disk and grab data to go whenever needed. ECS G24 is the latest all-new customized AIO system that meets the needs of next generation desktop computing.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit