TP-LINK, a global provider of networking products, today announced its new N600 Universal Wireless Dual Band Entertainment Adapter with 4 ports, the TL-WA3164EA designed to bring all of your home or office's Internet-enabled devices into the world of wireless. With N600 dual band speeds of 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz and an additional 300 Mbps at 5 GHz, those devices in your home that previously required running Ethernet cables around furniture, through walls and doorways can now be connected to your network wireless, without the risk of degrading performance.
With a total of four Gigabit LAN ports, you have ample space and bandwidth to connect Internet-enabled TVs, Set-top boxes, games consoles, DVD and media players directly to your Wi-Fi network and get rid of all of the cable-clutter currently burdening your living room. The TL-WA3164EA is also universally compatible with all Internet-enabled devices, so if it has an Ethernet port, you can make it wireless in a flash.
With domain name-based login, the adapter also does away with complicated setups and allows you to easily access your device and control your connected devices' wireless settings simply by typing in an easy-to-remember URL.
TP-LINK's N600 Universal Wireless Dual Band Entertainment Adapter will be shown at CES from January 8-11, 2013 Las Vegas Convention Center South Hall 4-Upper Level, Booth 36212.
Estimated Product Availability: Q2 2013
- Universally compatible - works with any device with an Ethernet port
- 300 Mbps wireless speed over the 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz bands, ideal for smooth HD video and music streaming and online gaming
- Connect Ethernet-enabled devices (TVs and Game Consoles) to your existing home network and the Internet
- Works seamlessly with all 802.11b/g/n devices
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button
- Supports domain name-based login, (http://tplinkadapter.net) for a simpler setup experience
- CD-less installation
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit