Toshiba Corporation today announced that it will launch two-lane SPDT switches that support PCI Express 3.0 (8 Gbps). The new products, TC7PCI3412MT and TC7PCI3415MT, reduce switch terminal capacitance to achieve high bandwidth characteristics of 10GHz at -3dB, making high-speed transmission with lower signal degradation capable.
The new SPDT switches have optimal configurations for all arrangements of PCI Express slots, connectors, and switches on the motherboards of desktop PCs and notebook PCs. They can also be used for high-speed differential lines, such as USB3.0, DisplayPort1.2, and SATA3.0. Samples are available now with mass production scheduled for the end of January.
Applications: Motherboards (desktop PCs), laptop PCs, servers
- Operating power-supply voltage: VCC=3.0V to 3.6V
- Wide -3dB Bandwidth: 10GHz (typ.) @VCC=3.3V
- Low insertion loss: IL=-1dB @VCC=3.3V, f=4GHz
- Low switch terminal ON-capacitance: CI/O=1.5pF (typ.) @VCC=3.3V
- Standard package TQFN42 (9.0x3.5x0.55mm)
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz