Thermaltake, being the industry pioneer brand with expertise in PC chassis, power supply and thermal solution, excited to release the latest addition to our signature power supply series - the Toughpower Grand Platinum Snow Edition 700 W and 600 W. The Toughpower Grand Platinum Snow Edition is certified with 80 PLUS Platinum that grant up to 94% efficiency, featuring high current massive single +12V rail, modular cable design, patented 14 cm flower-shape fan with the integration of FanDelayCool Technology guaranteed system for a smooth and substantial operation.
To facilitate the idea of building a green environment, the new Toughpower Grand Platinum Snow not only has incorporated 100% Japanese made capacitors and 3oz copper PCB to lower the temperature for efficiency and reliability. It has a redesigned layout of the main circuitry, an alteration on the primary winding from Double Forward converter to LLC Resonant converter, as well as employed the active clamp ZVS to improve the efficiency rate from 80 PLUS Gold to 80 PLUS Platinum for power users to get the most out of the system while saving up to 3% of energy from before.
Since the introduction of Toughpower Grand, it has been one of kind PSU on the market that succeed with numerous world prestige design awards from reddot to iF design organization and recommendations from major media around the world base on the unique design and the performance. To uphold the acknowledgements of the series, the Toughpower Grand Platinum Snow continued the honor by receiving the reddot design award 2012 and Taiwan Excellent 2012, proven it worthiness against it competitors in the market.
As top systems are driven by powers, the Toughpower Grand Platinum Snow edition promises to deliver 696 W at 58A on the 700 W and 588 W at 49A on the 600 W for enthusiasts to unleash the performance of their GPU and CPU.
For more details on the Thermaltake "Toughpower Grand Platinum Snow" information please visit:
Toughpower Grand Platinum Snow 700 W
Toughpower Grand Platinum Snow 600 W
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 710: built on 10nm, arrives soon
- Acer's new Predator Helios 500 notebook: Core i9, GTX 1070
- DICE looking to adapt battle royale into Battlefield games
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 will be at E3 2018
- PS5 won't launch before 2021
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit