TP-Link, a global provider of networking products, today announced its TL-WDN3200 N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter, which gives users the ability to access 5GHz connections or legacy 2.4GHz connections at 300Mbps.
With wireless connections transmitting over the 5GHz band, users needn't worry about interference from neighboring wireless devices or even household appliances that may interfere with their wireless signal. With the N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter, users are assured of high-quality connections ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications such as HD video streaming and online gaming.
TP-LINK's TL-WDN3200 gives users the ability to access 5GHz connections or legacy 2.4GHz connections to upgrade their notebook or PC's wireless capabilities to operate with new 5GHz band wireless networks, while ensuring that they can still access legacy 2.4GHz band wireless networks. In either band, users will have super fast 300Mbps wireless speeds for all their networking tasks.
With its, USB 2.0 interface, bundled wireless setup utility and WPS button for wireless encryption, the TL-WDN3200 is very easy to setup and secure, even for novice users. The adapter supports Windows XP 32/64bit, Vista 32/64bit, and Windows 7 32/64bit. MSRP is $29.99.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Xbox division earned $2.251 billion last quarter
- Amazon listing leaks Shadow of the Tomb Raider screenshots
- Far Cry 5: 2.5 million sold, digital sales 500% over Primal
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Epic: 'Battle. Adapt. Win' tease for Season 4 of Fortnite
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit