TP-Link, a global provider of networking products, today announced its TL-WDN3200 N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter, which gives users the ability to access 5GHz connections or legacy 2.4GHz connections at 300Mbps.
With wireless connections transmitting over the 5GHz band, users needn't worry about interference from neighboring wireless devices or even household appliances that may interfere with their wireless signal. With the N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter, users are assured of high-quality connections ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications such as HD video streaming and online gaming.
TP-LINK's TL-WDN3200 gives users the ability to access 5GHz connections or legacy 2.4GHz connections to upgrade their notebook or PC's wireless capabilities to operate with new 5GHz band wireless networks, while ensuring that they can still access legacy 2.4GHz band wireless networks. In either band, users will have super fast 300Mbps wireless speeds for all their networking tasks.
With its, USB 2.0 interface, bundled wireless setup utility and WPS button for wireless encryption, the TL-WDN3200 is very easy to setup and secure, even for novice users. The adapter supports Windows XP 32/64bit, Vista 32/64bit, and Windows 7 32/64bit. MSRP is $29.99.
Latest News Posts
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard