TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, announces today the availability of the 500 Mbps Compact Powerline AV Adapter Kit, model TPL-406E2K, which comes with two TPL-406E powerline adapters. These high performance 500 Mbps adapters are fifty percent smaller than the average 500 Mbps adapter.
New media center devices such as Internet televisions, digital video recorders (DVRs), receivers, and game consoles are capable of streaming large HD files directly from the Internet. TRENDnet's ground breaking TPL-406E2K connects all of these devices to the Internet using existing electrical lines.
Network one adapter to a router and plug the other adapter into any outlet on the same electrical system for instant high speed network access. Different TRENDnet adapters automatically connect to each other over a secure encrypted signal with no CD installation required. For additional security, press the Sync button to change existing encryption keys. Embedded power saving technology lowers power consumption by up to 70% in standby mode -- resulting in measurable power savings, given that the adapters are always plugged in.
"The combination of 500 Mbps speeds, a small form factor, and a reduced price point redefines the 500 Mbps Powerline category," stated Zak Wood, Director of Global Marketing. "Consumers considering Powerline solutions will notice the TPL-406E2K."
- TPL-406E2K Availability: Currently shipping to TRENDnet's online and retail partners.
- TPL-406E2K MSRP: $109.99
- Product Page
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series