Thanks to the dominance of USB3.0, the portable HDD supporting USB3.0 has gone mainstream in the market! Apacer launches AC232 USB3.0 portable HDDs, featuring Super Speed, large capacity and innovative anti-slip, anti-shock soft rubber with the stylish tropical ocean pattern. AC232 is available in three capacities, 1TB, 750GB and 500GB, and boasts the maximum read/write speed of 112/109 MB/s. It is the users' best partner in digital life!
Stylish and Anti-Slip, Safeguarding Your Valuable Data
AC232 adopts Apacer's unique design, anti-slip and anti-shock soft rubber, wrapping the pearl white shiny body. It effectively prevents the HDDs from slipping from hand or smooth surface that may result in data damage. The soft rubber adopts natural elements, such as ocean and rattans common in the tropical island and surfing culture. Designed with tropical ocean style through the exquisite pearl white body in the light blue jacket, AH232 renders the refreshing and clean look.
USB3.0 Super Speed and Large Capacity
The prevalence of USB3.0 and hot sales of the Ultrabook foster the significant demands of USB3.0 portable HDDs. Most of the Ultrabooks available on the market are equipped with SSDs, which have smaller capacity and can't store too many video files. AC232 provides large capacity of up to 1TB, realizing massive video files on the go. AC232 features read/write speed of up to 112/109 MB/s, over three times faster than USB2.0. It can thus transfer video files in hundreds of GB in one third of the time taken by its predecessor USB2.0, saving considerable time over long period of use.
Perfect Compatibility and Smart Power Management
AC232 is perfectly compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems and backward compatible with USB2.0. The dual-color LED indicates USB3.0 and USB2.0 data transmission respectively, facilitating observation over the HDD read/write status. Furthermore, AC232 has built-in smart power management function, which can switch into its power-saving mode when there is no data transmission for 10 minutes. It not only effectively reduces power consumption but also prolongs the lifespan!
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit