ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash storage application products, announces the availability of the XPG SX900 Solid State Drive for the USA & Canada. With up to 512GB of storage potential, the biggest model of this SSD line has a 7% capacity increase over common SSDs in the market that use a SandForce controller.
The XPG (Xtreme Performance Gear) family of products has been expanded to include solid state drives, and the SX900 is a perfect match for the performance requirements of this elite group. Built for enthusiasts, the SX900 utilizes a SATA III 6Gbps connection and SandForce 2281 controller. Its maximum sequential read and write speeds are 550/530 MB per second, with maximum random 4k write speeds as high as 85,000 IOPS.
The XPG SX900 SSD adopts specially selected flash chips and supports the Windows TRIM command for efficient allocation of unused space. This results in more accelerated transfer and write performance for the XPG SX900, and is also effective in slowing down efficiency decline and depletion chances, maintaining effective operation and extending the life of the disk.
In both desktop and notebook computers, users will enjoy an unprecedented high-speed experience when they edit videos, retouch pictures, and use computer drafting, reading and writing operations.
Other than the groundbreaking 512GB model, the XPG SX900 SSD is also available in 64, 128, and 256GB capacities.
The suggested retail prices for ADATA's XPG SX900 SSD are as below:
ADATA XPG SX900 SSD is now available in the USA through Amazon.com and Newegg.com, and Canada through Canada Computers and NCIX.
For further product information, please check:
Latest News Posts
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo Switch adds another 18 new games in a week
- Paladins remove their loot box system after community uproar
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit