Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today unveiled the Logitech® HD Pro Webcam C920, making it easier than ever to capture full-HD 1080p video that's faster and smoother and performs well on more computers. The device offers breathtaking quality, allowing friends and loved ones to see and hear the real you.
"People are increasingly relying on video calling to maintain far flung connections," said Todd Walker, brand manager at Logitech. "Whether chatting with friends, family or co-workers, they want to be seen at their best through a sharp, high-quality image. The Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 can provide just that as the first webcam to offer 1080p video calling, thanks to our collaboration with Skype."
The Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 captures full-HD 1080p video for connecting with friends using Skype or in HD 720p for Windows Live Messenger. Thanks to H.264 advanced compression technology, you can upload full-HD 1080p video clips or 15MP photos quickly and with one click to Facebook, Twitter or YouTube (account required). To enjoy 1080p HD video calling you'll need to download the latest version of Skype, Skype 5.7 Beta for Windows.
Logitech Fluid Crystal Technology is what sets a Logitech webcam apart. In addition to smoother video motion without annoying choppiness, you get sharper pictures, richer colors and clearer sound - so your loved ones will literally see and hear more of you - even if you don't have the newest computer on the market. The Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 also features Carl Zeiss optics and a premium 20-step autofocus, Logitech's smoothest, most responsive autofocus yet. And because being heard is just as important as being seen, two mics positioned on either side of the webcam capture natural stereo audio.
The Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 will also be offered to business customers, delivering an enhanced experience for videoconferencing and unified communications. To learn more, visit https://www.logitech.com/business.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in January 2012 for a suggested retail price of $99.99. For more information please visit https://www.logitech.com or our blog.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions