NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today the 24-inch MultiSync® EA243WM, the second addition to the next generation MultiSync EA Series of desktop monitors for high-performance enterprise users.
The LED backlighting of the EA243WM allows for a slimmer profile, lighter weight and increased power savings compared to previous generation models. It offers touch-sensitive controls that are integrated into the bezel, making display adjustments easier and more intuitive than ever. Smart sensing technology automatically detects your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness with ambient light and human sensors.
A comprehensive input panel, including HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D and VGA, connects users to the latest peripherals and future-proofs their investment. The ControlSync feature allows users to control up to six EA243WM units in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users will be able to simultaneously control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup through the master monitor. The Customize Setting allows IT managers to set and restore preferred monitor settings with just one touch for vastly improved central control.
"The next generation MultiSync EA Series is an answer for our corporate clients that asked for HDMI connectivity, user-friendly control and increased height adjustment," said Lynn Gu, Product Manager at NEC Display Solutions. "Our EA243WM is a solution to these requests with performance-driven design and a full feature set. From smart sensing technology to top environmental certifications that promote social responsibility, this monitor will greatly enhance the computing experience."
The MultiSync EA243WM includes the following features:
- 24-inch, 16:10 TN panel with LED backlighting
- Slim and light design
- 1920 x 1200 full HD resolution
- 25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (1000:1 typical)
- 250 cd/m² brightness
- Touch-sensitive On Screen Display (OSD) controls
- Fully adjustable stand with 130 mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
- Advanced connectivity with DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA
- Integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub
- Integrated (hidden) speakers (1 W x 2)
- Integrated cable management
- Smart sensing technology (ambient light sensor and human sensor)
- Customize Setting with one-touch recovery to preferred setting
- ControlSync enables synchronized adjustment of multi-screen setup up to six displays
- ECO Mode, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
- ENERGY STAR 5.1 and TCO 5.2 compliant
- EPEAT Gold
The MultiSync EA243WM ships with a 3-year limited parts and labor warranty and will be available in January 2012 at an estimated street price of $399.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Capcom reveal Resident Evil 2 Claire 'Military' DLC costume
- Soulcalibur VI - Swords and Souls documentary video part 1/2
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam