PNY Technologies, Inc. ("PNY") is considered a leading designer, manufacturer and a worldwide leader in DRAM Memory and Flash Memory products, today announced the new Brick Attache USB Flash drive. This drive sports a unique, playful and fun building block design of children's toys, steering away from the traditional serious designs associated with USB flash drives.
PNY's new Brick Attache drive is made of strong non-slip polymer material with a dotted embossed texture. The dark blue body has a wedge-shaped notch at the end far from the white cap, while the cap has a similar shaped protrusion, which fits snugly in this notch. This prevents the cap from getting lost. Additionally, if you have more than one such drives, you can connect them one after another forming a train or any such imaginary object according to your creativity.
The Brick Attache is a tiny 6.6 g drive just 37.3 mm long, 18.3 mm wide and 9.3 mm tall, lending it extraordinary portability. In fact, it is so small that you will hardly notice it without the cap once it is inserted in a USB port. It comes with the USB 2.0 interface and in capacities ranging from 2 GB to 32 GB, thus allowing you to share, store and transfer photos, videos, music, documents and more with ease. The drive works with all recent versions of Windows and Mac OS 10.3 and above.
Storage Capacities: 2 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB and 32 GB
Dimensions: 9.3 mm (H) x 18.3 mm (W) x 37.3 mm (L)
Weight: 6.6 g
Interface: USB 2.0
- 2 GB / 4 GB / 8 GB: Up to 8 MB/sec write, 24 MB/sec read
- 16 GB / 32 GB: Up to 10 MB/sec write, 32 MB/sec read
Warranty: 5 years
Learn more about PNY's latest fun to use flash drive here.
Latest News Posts
- No, AMD didn't just drop the price of Radeon RX Vega 56
- 343i crunched hard for Halo 4 and Halo 5
- Bowser takes over Nintendo of America
- Top 10 Twilight Zone episodes
- New Twilight Zone trailer is full of classic throwbacks
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure