PNY Technologies, Inc. ("PNY") is considered a leading designer, manufacturer and a worldwide leader in DRAM Memory and Flash Memory products, today announced the new Brick Attache USB Flash drive. This drive sports a unique, playful and fun building block design of children's toys, steering away from the traditional serious designs associated with USB flash drives.
PNY's new Brick Attache drive is made of strong non-slip polymer material with a dotted embossed texture. The dark blue body has a wedge-shaped notch at the end far from the white cap, while the cap has a similar shaped protrusion, which fits snugly in this notch. This prevents the cap from getting lost. Additionally, if you have more than one such drives, you can connect them one after another forming a train or any such imaginary object according to your creativity.
The Brick Attache is a tiny 6.6 g drive just 37.3 mm long, 18.3 mm wide and 9.3 mm tall, lending it extraordinary portability. In fact, it is so small that you will hardly notice it without the cap once it is inserted in a USB port. It comes with the USB 2.0 interface and in capacities ranging from 2 GB to 32 GB, thus allowing you to share, store and transfer photos, videos, music, documents and more with ease. The drive works with all recent versions of Windows and Mac OS 10.3 and above.
Storage Capacities: 2 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB, 16 GB and 32 GB
Dimensions: 9.3 mm (H) x 18.3 mm (W) x 37.3 mm (L)
Weight: 6.6 g
Interface: USB 2.0
- 2 GB / 4 GB / 8 GB: Up to 8 MB/sec write, 24 MB/sec read
- 16 GB / 32 GB: Up to 10 MB/sec write, 32 MB/sec read
Warranty: 5 years
Learn more about PNY's latest fun to use flash drive here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit